In India Tilache Ladoo is a very popular sweet dish. Especially during Makar Sankranti, this Tilache Ladoo is very special. Tilache Ladoo is very sweet to eat. It is very quick and simple to make this Besan ladoo within 15 to 20 minutes. The Tilache ladoo is the combination of Til / Sesame seeds and jaggery and peanuts to enhance the taste of Tilache Ladoo.
Happy Makar Sankranti to all of you !!!!
Take it easy, talk sweet !!
- 1/2 kg sesame seeds
- 1/2 kg chickpea jaggery
- 1 to 1.5 cups groundnut paste
- 1 cup grated roasted dried coconut
- 1/2 cup chana dal
- 1 tablespoon cardamom powder
- 1 to 2 tablespoons ghee
- Roast 1/2 kg sesame seeds properly. In a bowl, add chickpea jaggery.
- Add a little ghee.
- Cook jaggery.
- Stirring constantly, the jaggery becomes completely thin and after a while it foams.
- To see if the pak has been shot, turn off the jaggery pak and finely chop the gas.
- Take cold water in a bowl.
- Add one drop of Pak.
- Take the pak in your hand with your finger and take the pill and throw it in the bowl of water as if it was a stone.
- If there is a sound of “tannum” in the bowl, then it should be considered that Pak is ready.
- Once the cooking is done, add roasted sesame seeds, crushed sesame seeds, roasted dried coconut, gram dal, cardamom powder and stir well.
- While turning the laddu, apply a little ghee on the hands so that the hot mixture does not stick to the hands.
- 1) If you like laddu, you can add cashew nuts or other dried fruits.