Kulkul recipe is a dessert that is made during the Christmas sweet recipe. It is made in Goa and surrounding parts of India, especially around Christmas. It takes a lot of hard work and a lot of time to make it. But at the same time, this dessert is prepared with many healthy and delicious sweets.
- 500 grams flour or wheat flour
- 100 grams brown sugar or sugar
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- A spoonful of butter
- 2 eggs
- A cup of coconut milk or coconut milk
- To fry the cooking oil (Kulkul recipe)
- A cup of sugar granules or simple sugar
- Mix baking powder and flour in a large pot.
- Now, after a while, add butter to it and mix well.
- Then, flip the egg in another vessel and flip it over. Beat it well.
- Now, add coconut milk (coconut milk) and brown sugar powder to it.
- If desired, you can also add ordinary sugar powder.
- Mix it well and prepare the dough.
- Then, divide this mixture into equal parts and make its shells.
- Now apply butter or cooking oil to a fork or fork.
- Then, take a ball of dough and place it on the fork and press it lightly.
- Give it a square shape or shape. (Christmas sweet recipe), then, turn it into a roll.
- Put enough oil in the frying pan to deep fry the cauldron.
- Then, fry all the pieces of the cauldron in it.
- Put 2 cups of water and sugar in a pot to melt.
- In this, soak fried Kalkul recipe in sugar syrup.
- When sweet, drink sugar syrup well.
- So, keep it out.
- Serve it well after cooling it.