Diwali is one of the most important festivals celebrated in Maharashtra. During Diwali, various Faral dishes are made. Diwali Faral dish is made by Laddu, Chivda, Chakli, Shev, Shankarpali.We can make Chakali in different ways. Crispy Chakali can be made in different ways. We can make Chakli for Diwali Faral or any other time or while traveling. Let’s learn how to make Bhajanichi Chakali.
- 1 kg of rice
- 1/2 kg gram dal
- 1/4 kg urad dal
- 1/2 loaf of green dal
- 50 grams of sago
- Swim 50 g thin (flattened rice)
- 50 g cumin seeds
- 1-1 / 2 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp roasted ova
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Salt for taste
- First wash the rice clean and dry it in the shade.
- Roast the remaining pulses and poha, sabudana, cumin seeds on low heat and when it cools down, grind it finely.
- At the time of making Chakli – take one to two teaspoons less oil in half a cup of four cups of bhajani flour.
- First, take two cups of water, half of the bhajani flour, in a bowl.
- Add oil and bring to boil.
- Then add red chilli powder, salt, sesame seeds, turmeric powder and bring to boil.
- Turn off the heat, take the pan down, add four cups of bhajani flour, mix well and cover for 15 to 20 minutes.
- When it cools down, take a little flour and knead it well and fill it in the chakli container and its round chakli pada comes with a nice fork.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Once oil is well heated, put it on medium heat and fry all the chaklas.
- They are very tasty and crispy.
- In this way, Chakli was made for Diwali Faral.