In India Besan Ladoo is a very popular sweet dish. Especially during diwali , this Besan Ladoo is very special. Besan Ladoo is very sweet to eat. It is very quick and simple to make this Besan ladoo within 20 to 25 minutes. There are two types of making Besan Ladoo. I made Besan ladoo with sugar serum. The Besan ladoo is the combination of Besan and sugar and dry fruits to enhance the taste of Besan Ladoo.
- 3 Bowl of Gram flour/Besan
- 1 ½ bowl sugar
- ½ Glass water
- 1 Bowl pure Ghee
- ½ tsp Cardamom powder
- Small Bowl pistachio (finely chopped)
- First take a bowl and sieve and sieve the gram flour. (By sieving gram flour lumps will not make it at the time of roasting).
- Turn on flame put on a pan to heat it then add 1 bowl of pure ghee.Then add sieve gram flour and stir it.
- Stir it continuously otherwise Gram flour is burned to the bottom of the pan. Roast lightly to change colour. The fragrance of Gram flour comes out.
- The ghee absorbs all the gram flour and bubbles come out. Stir it continuously for 20 to 25 minutes and the colour changes to golden brown. (Make sure that the batter of gram flour is liquid consistency).
- Then turns off the flame. Keep aside for a couple of cool downs.
- Then heat another pan to add it 1 ½ bowl of sugar and add to it ½ glass water and stir it.
- When sugar is melted in the water then sugar serum starts to boil it after 4 to 5 minutes hold the first drop of sugar serum of the thumb and index finger to check the wire If the wire is seen it means sugar serum is ready. Then turn off the flame.
- When sugar serum is lightly cool down.
- Then pour sugar serum into the roasted gram flour mixture and mix this.
- Then add cardamom powder and add finely chopped pistachio and mix all mixture and make ladoo.
- Take one by one some proportion of gram flour mixture into the hand and make Besan ladoo with the help of a second hand.
- In this method to make one by one all Besan Ladoo.
- In this Proportion 14 Besan ladoo to make.