In India Cheese Corn Balls is the most Popular indian street food to use various chat dishes. Cheese Corn Balls is a very popular snack in India’s state of Maharashtra, South States, and North States and West Bengal. Corn is called Bhutta or Makka. There are many types of making Cheese Corn Balls In street food Chaat Corner. Crispiest Cheese Corn Balls are made in an easy way. Its taste is crispy on the outside and cheese inside. It can be made with easily available ingredients at home. Cheese Corn Ball can be served at birthday parties or any occasion as a starter or snacks. It is a combination of Corn and potato and some spices and stuffed with yummy cheese to enhance the taste of falour.
- 1 Medium Size Bowl Corn (steamed Corn)
- 2 Boiled Potatoes (Mashed Potatoes)
- 1 Medium Size Mozzarella cheese (Greated)
- 5 Pcs Of Rusk (Grind it Powder Of Rusk)
- 2 Green Chilli (Finely Chopped)
- 1 Tsp Italian Mix Herb
- 2 Tsp Red Chilli Flakes
- 4 Tsp Garlic (Crushed)
- 4 tsp Corn Flour
- ½ glass Water
- 1 ½ tsp Salt
- 200ml Oil
To make the Corn and potato mixture
- First Take a mixture jar then add into the steamed corn and Roughly Grind it.
- Then take a big bowl and transfer into the roughly grind it Corn.
- After that add into the mashed potatoes.
- Then add into the 2 tsp of red chilli flakes, add into the 2 finely chopped green chilli and add 3 tsp of crushed Garlic and add tsp of salt.
- All the mixture can mix well. Mix like a dough. Potato and Corn dough bowl cover it with a plate and rest for 10 minutes.
To make the Cheese Mixture
- Take another bowl and add into the greeted mozzarella cheese. (I used 200gm mozzarella cheese).
- Then add into the 1 tsp of Italian Mix Herb and 1 tsp of garlic and ½ tsp of salt and all to mix well.
To make the coated flour batter and Rusk powder
- Take a small bowl then add into the 4 Tsp of Corn flour and add 4 tsp of water mix well. There are no lumps in Corn flour Batter.
- After that roughly cutted rusk by hand and grind it into the mixter to get coarse powder and rusk powder transfers into another plate.
To make the fried balls
- Then Turn on the flame and put a kadai on it and add it to the 200ml oil. And heat the oil on medium flame.
- Take a medium size of corn and potato dough and shape it into a small roti with your finger. (Sometimes corn and potato dough is sticky then apply water into the palm and then shape a dough).
- After that fill the corn potato roti with a lemon size of mozzarella cheese and filling leaving some space for folding it. And give it a roll shape of potato and corn.
- Then Take a rusk coarse powder plate and put it on a roll shape of potato and corn dough on it. And coat it into the roll shape dough of potato and corn roll.
- After that this rusk coated corn and potato roll deep into the corn flour batter.
- And again potato and corn roll coated with rusk coarse powder. (This method can be done twice at the time. To get crispy corn cheese balls).
- On this method to make one by one potato and corn balls.
- After that take one by one potato and corn ball into the kadai and fry it. Fry them on medium flame till they get the brown colour.
- On this Method To fry one by one all corn and potato rolls.
- Serve this Corn Cheese ball with Green Chutney and Tomato Catchup.