In the current lockdown period Creamy Caramel Custard Pudding is a very popular dessert all over the world. Creamy caramel custard pudding is one of the very delicious dishes to find across the world. I’m very sure caramel custard pudding lovers will love this recipe and definitely they will try. Mostly Creamy Caramel Custard Pudding can serve as any occasion, weddings, anniversary and birthday party too. I’ll recommend this recipe if anybody has their special occasion and you do not find caramel custard pudding outside. Creamy caramel custard pudding is the easiest and tastiest and less complicated dessert you can make at home. The creamy caramel custard pudding is melt in the mouth and soft, delicious and sweet with a good punch of liquid caramel custard pudding. Creamy caramel custard pudding is also known as “Instant pot caramel custard”. There are many types of caramel custard pudding. Creamy Caramel Custard Pudding is a traditional dessert with creamy caramel over the silky custard.
- ¼ cup sugar (For Caramel)
- 1 small bowl sugar
- Bread (6 pcs)
- 4 tsp Vanilla Custard powder
- 3 ½ cup Water
- 1 ½ cup Milk
- ½ cup Sugar
- First turn on the flame and put it on the pan. And add ¼ cup of sugar. Caramelized the sugar. 5 to 6 minutes sugar can caramelize. Stir it to its colour change to dark brown.
- When sugar is caramelized immediately transfer into the cake tin. And spread evenly to the tin. And keep aside.
- After that take 6 pcs of bread slices and cut the edges. And cutted into small pieces.
- Then take a mixer jar and put the cutted small bread pieces into the jar and grind it well. And keep aside.
- After that take a bowl and add 4 tsp of custard powder and add ½ cup water and mix it. Make sure that there are no lumps in the water.
- Then turn on the flame, put it on the pot and add 1 ½ cup of milk and add ½ cup of sugar and cook it on medium flame.
- After that 4 to 5 minutes add into the custard mixture. And stir it. And cook it on the medium flame. Stir it countinueselly otherwise milk can burn to the bottom into the pan. Then get thick custard consistency. Make sure that there is no more liquidy and no more thick also.
- After that low the flame and gradually add breadcrumbs and mix well. Then make the thick batter.
- Then this batter transfers to the caramelized tin and evenly spreads it and taps it.
- After that cover the tin with aluminum foil.
- Then turn on the flame and put it on the kadhai and add 3 cup of water.
- After that put it on the stand and put it on the caramel custard pudding tin. And close the lid.
- Steam the caramel custard pudding for 25 to 30 minutes on medium flame.
- Then turn off the flame and take out the caramel custard pudding tin and bring it at room temperature.
- After that, keep into the fridge for 2 hours.
- After the 2 hour take out from the fridge and creamy caramel custard pudding mould into the plate.
- And serve this yummy creamy Caramel custard pudding.