In India Pomfret Fish Fry is very famous in the north state and south states but in the state of Maharashtra it is a very popular dish. Pomfret Fish Fry is one of the very dishes to find across the world. Pomfret Fish Fry is a seafood dish. Always be purchasing Fresh Pomfret Fish. When I stayed in Alibaug for 3 days, in their sea shore near hotels eating many types of Pomfret Fish fry In Surbhi hotel Its taste is very spicy and delicious. Pomfret Fish Fry can make easily available ingredients at home. There are many types of Pomfret Fish Fry But I make this Pomfret Rava Fry Alibaug Hotel style at home in an easy way. This Pomfret rava fry it’s crispy outside and soft inside. This Pomfret rava fry recipe It can be made marinated with Pomfret. So that’s why it increases the taste of it to make it very Sour and spicy.
- 7 to 8 pc Pomfret (slice)
- 1 tsp Garlic Paste
- 2 tsp Coriander, green chilli, Ginger paste
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- 3 tsp Red chilli powder
- ½ tsp Garam masala
- ½ tsp Coriander powder
- 4 tsp Lemon juice
- 1 small bowl semolina/rava
- 2 tsp rice flour
- 4 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp Salt
- 5 tsp oil
- First take one by one Pomfret slice and clean and wash it 2 to 3 times. Remove excess water by using palm. And put it on a plate.
- For Marination add into the Pomfret fish bowl 1 tsp Garlic paste, 2 tsp coriander, green chilli,ginger paste, ½ tsp turmeric powder, 2 ½ tsp red chilli powder, ½ tsp garam masala powder, ½ tsp coriander powder, 1 ¾ tsp of salt and 4 tsp lemon juice all this masala is coating to one by one pomfret fish slice by using hand. And Leave marinades for ½ and hour. (For coriander green chilli ginger paste i used 1 bowl coriander, 2 inch ginger and 2 green chilli and ¼ glass of water and grind it).
- Take 1 small bowl of semolina and 2 tsp rice flour on a plate and add ½ tsp red chilli powder and ¼ tsp salt and all to mix well.
- And Take this Pomfret Fish slice one by one, put it on a coating rava plate and coat it with the fish slice.
- Turn on the flame, put it on the pan then add into the 5 tsp of oil on medium flame.
- When oil is heated then add one by one pomfret slice into the pan and fry it.
- Fry for per site on medium flame 5 to 6 minutes.
- On this method, fry all Pomfret slices.
- Pomfret is ready to serve. Serve this Pomfret Fish fry with Bhakari, roti and rice, onion and lemon.