Vermicelli Kheer is a very popular dish in India.It is also known as Seviyan Kheer, Semiya Kheer. There are many types of white Vermicelli and Roasted Vermicelli. There are many Types of kheer, that one is Vermicelli Kheer. Vermicelli Kheer can make many methods. It can be made within a few Minutes. It is a very simple and easy dish to make basic ingredients at home. It is generally made for festivals or any other auspicious occasion. This sweet dessert can be attempted by all age groups. The Vermicelli kheer taste is very delicious. Vermicelli Kheer is the combination of Vermicelli and Milk and cardamom powder, sugar and some dry fruits to enhance the taste of flavour of vermicelli Kheer.
- 1 small bowl Roasted Brown Vermicelli/seviyan (crushed by hand)
- ½ Ltr Milk
- ½ Small Bowl Sugar
- 2 tsp Almond (cutted into the flakes)
- 2 tsp Raisins
- 1 tsp Chironji
- ½ tsp Cardamom Powder
- 1 tsp Ghee
- Turn On the flame and put it on the pan. Then add to it 1 tsp of ghee.
- When ghee is melted then add into the small bowl of roasted seviyan and roast it. Roast for 3 to 4 minutes on medium flame.
- Then add into the 1 tsp of Almond flakes, 1 tsp Chironji and 1 tsp of Raisins and roast it.
- The Fragrance of is come out then add into the ½ ltr. Of milk and mix it. And boil this milk for at least 5 to 6 minutes. For medium flame. And stir it.
- The Vermicelli is cooked and the milk is reduced half quantity then added into the ½ small bowl of sugar and all to mix well.
- Then add into the 1 tsp of Almond flakes, 1 tsp Chironji and 1 tsp of Raisins and mix well.
- After That add ½ tsp of Cardamom Powder and mix well.
- After adding the sugar, cook vermicelli here for at least 4 to 5 minutes. Then turn off the flame.
- Serve this hot or room temperature Vermicelli Kheer garnish with some almond flakes.