Paneer Pakoda is a very popular dish in North India. Paneer Pakoda is one of the very delicious dishes to find across the world. When Paneer lovers heard the name of the paneer recipe then the mouth started watering. Paneer is also known as Cottage cheese. Paneer Pakoda is a good appetizer to eat as a side dish for lunch and dinner. Paneer Pakoda takes a few times to make but after making It’s taste is very outer crispy and inner soft and yummy. It can be made with easily available ingredients at home. Paneer Pakoda is perfect for any party and occasion as a side dish.There are many types of making Paneer Pakoda But today I ‘ m sharing in a simple way and how to make it at home. Paneer Pakoda is the combination of Paneer and gram flour and a few spices to enhance the taste of Paneer Pakoda.
- 250 Gm Fresh paneer (Medium size paneer cubes)
- 1 Small Bowl Green Chutney (coriander and mint leave chutney)
- 1 Small Bowl Gram Flour
- ¼ tsp Turmeric powder
- ½ Tsp Red Chilli powder
- ½ tsp Coriander powder
- ½ tsp Cumin seed powder
- Little pinch chat masala
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ glass of Water
- 200 ml oil
- First Take medium size paneer cubes pieces. Thena take one by one medium pieces and cutted into the centre and slice twice.
- Then ½ tsp coriander chutney and spread into the single piece of cutted paneer piece and close the other piece of paneer. And make sandwiches of paneer.
- On this method, spread all the chutney between the paneer slices and keep aside .
- Then Take a bowl and add into the small bowl of Gram flour, ¼ tsp Turmeric powder and add ½ Tsp Red Chilli powder, add ½ tsp Coriander powder, add ½ tsp Cumin seed powder and add Little pinch chat masala, and add ½ tsp salt and add ¼ glass of water and all to mix well.
- Then make a smooth batter. The batter consistency is not thick and liquidity. Make sporing consistency batter.
- Turn on the flame and put it on kadai and add 200 ml oil and heat the oil.
- After that take one by one paneer sandwich pieces and deep into the gram flour batter. And coated to the paneer pieces.
- Then take one by one coated gram flour paneer pieces transfer into the kadai. And fry into the medium heat. Fry it and change its colour golden.
- After that take it out Paneer Pakoda into the plate.
- This is fry paneer pakoda method, there are many ways , we will bring here .
- Serve this hot paneer pakoda with tomato catchup and green chutney.