The dalgona coffee is a very famous drink in South Korea. It is made with equal proportions of Sugar and Coffee. Nowadays this drink is very popular on social media. This Dalgona coffee recipe we can make with a hand blender or without any kind of machine. Here I am using a hand mixer to make it very Easy.
- 2 tsp of Instant Coffee
- 2 tsp of sugar
- 2 tsp of hot water
- 1 ½ full glass of hot/cold milk
- First take a mixing bowl and then add 2 tsp of coffee, 2 tsp of sugar and 2 tsp of hot water.
- Using a hand mixer or hand blender.
- Whisk the coffee mixture until it is light brown, fluffy.
- It is continually whisk it but with the help of a hand blender to make it very easy and faster mixing.
- After two minutes change the coffee texture.and the coffee and sugar dissolved into the water.
- After 5 to 6 minutes the mixture is lighter and thicker
- Within 10 minutes the mixture turns creamy foam and silky texture.
- Dalgona mixture is ready and kept aside.
- If you want the hot Dalgona Coffee Then take a glass add to it ¾ cup of hot milk and add the 3 tsp of creamy texture of coffee and ready to serve it.
- If you want cold coffee then take a glass and add 2 or 3 ice cubes then add to ¾ cup of normal room temperature milk and add the 3 tsp of creamy texture of coffee and ready to serve it.