In the current lockdown period Rava Cake is a very popular dish all over the world. Cake is one of the very delicious dishes to find across the world. I’m very sure Cake lovers will love this recipe and definitely they will try. Mostly cake can serve as any Occasion, Weddings, anniversary and birthday party too. I’ll recommend this recipe if anybody has their special occasion and you do not find cake outside.There are many types of cake: chocolate cake, vanilla cake, strawberry cake and pineapple cake. Some cakes take more time to make but after making Its taste is very yummy and delicious. But I make different style cakes in a microwave with semolina to make this Pineapple Rava Cake. It can make it very easy. It can be made with easily available ingredients at home. This Pineapple Rava cake is the combination of Semolina, oil, sugar and pineapple essence that have a good taste.
- 1 Bowl fine Semolina
- ¼ Bowl Dessicated coconut
- ¾ Bowl Sugar powder
- ½ Small Bowl Curd
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- ½ tsp Baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 6 tsp Oil
- 1 tsp Pineapple essence
- ½ glass Milk
- First preheat the oven at 180 degree celsius for at least for 20 minutes.
- After that Grease the Cake tin into the oil.
- Then Take one bowl and add 5 tsp of Oil.
- After that add into the ¾ bowl of powdered sugar and all mix well. Whisk it for 7 to 8 minutes smooth and silky texture for batter.
- Then add into the 1 bowl semolina and ¼ bowl dessicated coconut and salt and mix well.
- After that add into the 1 tsp of cardamom powder and add ½ glass of milk and all to mix well. (make sure that adding milk makes the consistency of cake batter not thick and not liquidy).
- Then add into the 1 tsp of pineapple essence and all to mix well. And close the lid of the bowl and keep aside for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes take a cake batter bowl add into the ½ small bowl of curd and all to mix well.
- Then add into the 1 tsp baking powder and ½ tsp of baking soda and mix well.
- After that take a cake tin and pour into the rava batter and tap it.
- Then put it on microwave for 40 minutes for bake at 180 degree celsius.
- After 40 minutes remove the cake tin into the microwave and check whether the toothpick cake is cooked or not.
- When Pineapple rava cake is cool down completely to remove into the cake tin.
- After that cutted into slices and serve this pineapple rava cake.