In the current lockdown period Oreo Chocolate Cake is a very popular dish all over the world. Cake is one of the very delicious dishes to find across the world. I’m very sure Cake lovers will love this recipe and definitely they will try. Mostly cake can serve as any Occasion, Weddings, anniversary and birthday party too. I’ll recommend this recipe if anybody has their special occasion and you do not find cake outside.There are many types of cake: chocolate cake, vanilla cake, strawberry cake and pineapple cake. Some cakes take more time to make but after making Its taste is very yummy. But I make different style cakes in a pressure cooker with oreo biscuits to make this oreo chocolate cake. It can make it very easy. It can be made with easily available ingredients at home. This Oreo chocolate cake is the combination of oreo biscuits, milk, eno and some dry fruits and Dairy milk chocolate that have a good taste.
- 300 gm Oreo Biscuits/ 2 Packets of Oreo Biscuits
- ½ glass of Milk
- 1 tsp of fruit salt Eno
- 2 Dairy milk Chocolate (small packet)
- 2 to 3 pcs Cashew Nuts
- 4 to 5 tsp of Hershey’s chocolate Syrup
- Butter paper
- ½ glass salt
- 2 to 3 drops of oil
- Turn on the flame and put a pressure cooker on it then add into the ½ glass salt to spread it evenly then put a cooker jali. And close the lid of the pressure cooker to preheat for 10 minutes on medium flame. (On the heating time remove the whistle and ring also).
- Take oreo biscuits and roughly cuted oreo biscuits by hand and put it into the mixer jar. And grind it to till get fine biscuit powder.
- Then Oreo Biscuit powder transfers into the other bowl then and into the ½ glass of milk and mixes well. (Make sure that The batter of oreo chocolate cake should not be more liquidy and not more thick).
- After that Take a cake tin then add 2 drops of oil and then place butter paper into the cake tin and greece to the butter paper also.(If cake tin is not available in the kitchen then use a medium size pot also).
- In an oreo chocolate batter bowl add 1 tsp of fruit salt and mix it. (The batter of oreo chocolate does not continue to stir otherwise oreo cake does not make it spongy).
- After that chocolate batter is poured into the greased cake tin. And tap it.
- Then open the lid of the pressure cooker and put it on a cake tin on it. And close the lid of the pressure cooker and cook the oreo biscuit cake for 40 minutes on high flame.
- After 40 minutes open the lid of the pressure cooker and take a toothpick or fork and check whether the cake is cooked or not. ( If the toothpick is sticky then cook cake for 5 to 10 minutes).
- Cake is Cooked in 40 minutes.
- Then take out the cake from the cake tin into the plate.
- After that garnish with 4 to 5 spoons of hershey’s chocolate syrup to spread evenly into the cake top for moisturised cake.
- Then take a greater and great 2 Dairy Milk chocolate on top of the moist oreo chocolate cake. Great to spread evenly.
- After that take 2 to 3 Cashew nuts and greated it on top of the moist oreo chocolate cake. Great to spread evenly.
- Now Oreo Chocolate cake is ready to serve.
- yeah …It’s Yuuummmmmy !!!!!😋😋😋
Stay Home !!!!!Stay Safe !!!!!
This is our honor that our blog is selected in Feedspot as one of top 200 blogs.
Thank you Feedspot !!!