In India Rava ladoo is a very popular sweet dish. Specially during diwali , this rava ladoo is very special. Rava ladoo is very sweet to eat. It is very quick and simple to make this rava ladoo within 20 to 25 minutes. There are two types of making Rava Ladoo. I made rava ladoo with sugar serum. The Rava ladoo is the combination of rava and coconut., sugar and dry fruits to enhance the taste of Rava Ladoo.
- 2 bowl of fine rava
- 1 bowl fresh coconut (shredded)
- 1 ½ bowl sugar
- ½ glass water
- 4 tsp of pure ghee
- ½ tsp cardamom powder
- ½ small bowl raisins
- 7 to 8 cashew nuts (chopped)
- 7 to 8 almond (chopped)
- Turn on flame put on a pan to heat then add 4 tsp of pure ghee and then add Rava and stir it.
- Stir it continuously otherwise the rava is burned to the bottom of the pan ( there is no need to roast rava to change the colour) roast lightly to brown colour. The fragrance of rava comes out then turns off the flame.
- Roasted rava removes another bowl then Rava’s bowl to add 1 bowl of shredded coconut and mix it with a spoon and keep aside for 10 minutes to absorb moisture.
- On a roasted rava pan add all dry fruits and roast all dry fruits. And pour it into Rava’s bowl. (Roast Raisins, chopped Cashew nuts and chopped Almond).
- Then heat another pan to add it 1 ½ bowl of sugar and add to it ½ glass water and stir it.
- When sugar is melted in the water then sugar serum starts to boil it after 4 to 5 minutes hold the first drop of sugar serum of the thumb and index finger to check the wire If the wire is seen it means sugar serum is ready. Then turn off the flame.
- When sugar serum is lightly cool down.
- Then pour sugar serum into the rava’s mixture and mix this.
- Then add cardamom powder and mix all mixture and make ladoo.
- Take one by one some proportion of rava”s mixture into the hand and make rava ladoo with the help of a second hand.
- In this method to make one by one all Rava Ladoo.
- Now the Rava Ladoos are ready to eat…..Yuuummmmmy !!!!!