Chicken Tikka Masala is a very popular dish in India and south Asia. In indian Chicken curry and Asias roasted chicken combine and make the Chicken Tikka Masala. This recipe’s taste is very delicious. Those who love chicken with spice , this recipe is for them. I’m very sure they will love this. This recipe is made with easily available ingredients at home. There are many types of chicken Tikka masala. But today I ‘ m sharing Restaurant style Chicken Tikka Masala to make at home.This dish is made with roasted chicken and based with onion and tomato curry. It is very good to eat with bhakri, chapati and rice, roti and naan also.
- 500 gram chicken (boneless)
- 2 onion
- 2 tomato (gravy)
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 2 tsp spicy red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp kashmiri red chilli powder
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- ½ tsp coriander powder
- ½ tsp Cumin powder
- ½ tsp paper powder
- 2 tsp cream
- ½ glass water
- 8 tsp oil
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- First take a bowl and wash the chicken then add to it 2 tsp lemon juice,2 tsp ginger garlic paste,½ tsp salt, 1 tsp spicy red chilli powder,½ tsp kashmiri red chilli powder, ½ tsp garam masala, ¼ tsp turmeric powder,¼ tsp coriander powder, ¼ tsp cumin powder, ¼ tsp pepper powder then all to mix this mixture and keep aside for half hour for magnete.
- Then turn on the flame, put a pan on it, heat an oil for 5 min on medium flame. here I added 4 tsp of oil. then add magnete chicken one by one and roast it. Roast for 3 to 4 minutes per side of chicken. Then turn off the flame and this roasted chicken into another bowl.
- Then 3 onions are finely chopped and 2 tomatoes gravee (2 tomatoes roughly chopped and grind it in a jar for gravy).
- Then turn on the flame again, put a pan to it then add 4 tsp of oil when oil is heated then add to it chopped onion and stir it. It can stir for onions and change the colour golden. After that add tomato gravy in it and stir it. It can stir for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Then add ¼ tsp turmeric,¼ tsp coriander powder,¼ tsp cumin powder, ¼ tsp pepper powder, 1 tsp spicy red chilli powder, ½ tsp kashmiri red chilli powder, and 1 tsp salt then all to mix well. Stir it for 7 to 8 minutes when oil is not separated from masala.
- Then add to it roasted chicken and add 2 tsp of cream and all to mix it.
- Add to it ½ glass of water and mix it. Then close the lid of the pan and cook for 10 minutes on medium flame.
- After that turning off the flame.
- Chicken Tikka Masala is ready to serve.
- Serve this Chicken Tikka Masala with bhakri, chapati, roti, naan and rice.
Please comment if any query/question.