Aamras is a very popular dish in the state of Maharashtra and Gujarat in India. Aamras is basically made of mango pulp , sugar and Cardamom Power. But here I’m sharing a little different type of Aamras. This sweet cum dessert dish is very healthy and useful in the summer season. So let’s start.
- 6 mango (Alphonso/Ataulfo)
- 1 small bowl sugar
- 1 tsp Cardamom powder
- 1 tsp Ghee (serving time)
- 1 Glass Milk (Room Temperature)
- 1 small tsp of saffron
- First take 6 alphonso mangoes , wash it properly and peel it mango skin. Then take a knife cutted into small pieces.
- Take a mixer jar and add to it cutted mango slices, add 1 small bowl of sugar and saffron, and 1 tsp of cardamom and also add to it 1 glass Milk and grind to it. Then get the smooth texture.(If milk is not added in grinding time then Mango Pulp stores in the fridge for 1 month. On serving time add to milk this pulp and mix it and serve).
- Then pour into the big bowl. And Aamras is ready to serve.
- On serving time, take a small bowl and pour the Aamras and add to 1 tsp ghee.
- Aamras basically eat with Puri. It’s very Yummy.